1821 University Avenue W. Ste S303

Contact Us  

Thank you for visiting our website. Please contact us to request more information about our services or to provide feedback about our website. If you are in crisis and in need of assistance, contact the Hennipen County Crises Response Services (COPE) at 612-596-1223, or the Ramsey County Adult Crises at 651-266-7900. If this is an emergency please call 911 or go to the nearest local emergency hospital.